- Gas-fired annealing furnace are mainly used for various large metal or alloy workpieces and large batch annealing heat treatment.
- The combustion and control system consists of the front air supply duct system, the front compressed air duct system, the front gas pipeline system, the sub-high speed burner, the furnace front ignition control system and the temperature control system. Different temperature controllers control different burners to achieve large and small fire combustion and automatic control of annealing temperature. The multi-channel color paperless recorder can be configured to communicate directly with the host computer to monitor the temperature of each point in the gas-fired annealing furnace in real time.
Gas-fired annealing furnace structure features:
1. The gas trolley furnace uses a gas medium as a heat source and is heated by a gas burner, and the maximum temperature is 1200 ° C.
2. The gas turbine furnace body skeleton is made of steel structure welded together, and the outer casing sealing plate is steel plate.
3. The trolley frame is welded by a combination of various large-sized I-beams, channel steels, angle steels and thick steel plates.
4. The trolley drive structure is compact, the assembly is firm, the access is flexible, the operation is simple, and the maintenance is convenient.
5. The furnace door is made of high-aluminum fiber refractory silk carpet, electric hoist lifting, furnace door sealing and locking mechanism.
6. The chimney is equipped with an automatic furnace pressure control valve to adjust the cooling rate.
7. The heating adopts a high-speed burner and is evenly distributed on both sides; it is burned by a solenoid valve and a proportional adjustment.
8. The control system mainly adjusts and controls the flow rate of the gas pipeline of each furnace and the flow rate of the flue gas and the dilution air volume through the temperature and pressure detection of the natural gas trolley furnace, and is provided with a rapid shut-off device for the gas main pipe. Using zoned furnace temperature control, a thermocouple is installed in each zone, and the temperature is measured into a multi-point recorder to centrally track and record the temperature inside the furnace.
9. Natural gas trolley furnaces are currently divided into pulsed and regenerative types.